Would you like to adapt all your management development programs to suit your own ideas? Below are reference examples of individually designed management development programs. Particularly noteworthy is, for instance, the fact that they fit the competence model exactly or that participants work on specific organizational themes which are linked to the growth of the organization.
We pay special attention to the transfer of newly acquired knowledge to a newly acquired capacity to act. We foster this by designing learning processes sustainably. This is why we particularly focus on the transfer process, where knowledge gained in training sessions translates into the capacity to act and thus leads to business success.
We are all unique and therefore need differing types of support in order to reach our peak potential. For this reason, we place the emphasis on individual support during competence development by, for example:
• creating individual development goals and development plans
• involving superiors and integrating agreed objectives
• offering individual coaching sessions or participation in open programs
• using work-specific personality tests, such as the Bochum Inventory of work-specific Personality Description (BIP), InsightsDiscovery©,
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Clifton StrengthsFinder (CSF)
• implementing mentoring programs
German, English, French, Italian. Other languages on request.