In 2 × 4 days, this compact, holistic program equips leaders to deal with new management roles. It takes place at a time of year when the absence of very busy managers from work is most easily tolerated, namely in the summer. The program’s design has a scientific basis: the system-oriented management theory, St.Gallen's management model and the TRANSFORM! model. The content comprises themes and methods which are compatible with one another and are based on an integrated, holistic approach.
CHF 600 I EUR 580
Experienced managers who
- are in a senior position and bear responsibility for the results of a whole company or organizational unit
- actively help to shape areas of action in their company
- are preparing to take on new roles with greater managerial responsibility
- want to acquire, refresh or systematize solid management skills
- want to update and renew their own management expertise